Our area of expertise is in the diagnosis and treatment of infections in adults and adolescents. Our patients are usually Singapore residents, expatriates and from the regional countries. We also care for critically ill patients who air-evacuated to seek further treatment with us. For the very young, we will care for them in collaboration with our paediatric colleagues.
We provide care at most private hospitals for ill patients with various types of infection. In addition, inpatients may have complex medical problems that contribute to severe infection. We are able to coordinate care with the various specialists and emphasize a team approach to individualized care.
When you attend our clinics you can expect considerate and respectful care from our specialists and staff. We provide diagnosis and treatment of patients with many types of infection. For disease prevention against vaccine preventable infections, we administer a wide range of vaccines that cover maintenance of health, for pre-travel requirements and for post-exposure prophylaxis.
We have outpatient clinics located at Gleneagles Medical Centre, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre and Farrer Park Medical Centre. You may contact us to make an appointment.
Blood stream infections
Bone and Joint infections
- We will treat you with dignity, respect and compassion
- We will provide information and explanation about your condition, treatment and medication
- We will ensure that all your medical information will be handled with privacy and confidentiality
- We will provide transparent communication with you and your guardians
- We will provide information about your clinic bills