Established since 1999, our specialist medical practice has grown rapidly. We are looking for suitable specialists dedicated to clinical care to join our group practice and deepen our expertise in the following areas of specialization: infections in transplant / cancer patients, tropical/travel infections, orthopaedic infections and HIV medicine. Our physician team has the freedom, support and resources to achieve the best possible outcomes possible for our patients.
Candidates must have the following:
- Full medical registration with SMC and on the Specialist Register for Infectious Diseases
- Completed advanced training in infectious disease and recognised by Specialist Accreditation Board, Ministry of Health
- Internal Medicine qualification including MMed (Internal Medicine), MRCP, MRACP, Board certification (ABIM) in internal medicine or equivalent
- Dedicated, driven and responsible
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for solving difficult and complex medical problems
- Involvement with community service and teaching
We provide attractive remuneration that is based on work done and contributions to the practice. We provide the opportunity to be involved in complex medical cases and to work with pioneers in the area of infectious diseases in Singapore.
In addition, weekend coverage will be on a rotational basis. Practice ownership options are available.
Application can be made by mail or electronically to:
Dr Wong Sin Yew
6 Napier Road #05-13 Gleneagles Medical Centre, Singapore 258499