Covid -19 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR) Tests, including pre-departure testing at our Gleneagles Medical Clinic at #05-13
From 1 Dec 2020, our Clinic at #05-13 Gleneagles Medical Centre is one of the clinics approved by MOH to conduct Covid -19 PCR tests including pre-departure testing for asymptomatic patients.
All requests for tests are done strictly by appointments only. The Covid- 19 PCR tests, including pre-departure testing, can be done at the Clinic during 12 noon to 2 pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
To make appointments, please call our Clinic at Gleneagles Medical Centre at +65 67326388 or watspp message at +65 98324136, or email email@example.com or through our website via this link:
Here are some FAQs:
1. What are the slots available for me to take the Covid 19 PCR test?
(A): The slots available to do tests are : 12 noon to 2pm , Mondays to Saturdays and strictly by appointments only. Thus please do make the appointment by calling or send a watsapp message or email us or make an appointment via our website.
2. Do I need to apply to MOH for approval to have the test done?
(A): From 1 Dec 2020 onwards, government approval is no longer required for pre-departure COVID-19 PCR tests.
3. What is the cost of the COVID-19 PCR test? Are there other additional costs?
(A): The COVID-19 PCR Swab Test costs $180.00 inclusive of GST (Weekdays) or $200 inclusive of GST (Saturdays). If serology blood test is required for your departure, then there is an additional cost of $46.25 inclusive of GST.
4. How long will the test take?
(A): The PCR Swab test will take approximately 15 minutes.
5. When will I get the results? How will I know the test result?
(A): The results will be out approximately 24 hours later. If the test result is negative, we will email you a copy of the test result and certification.
6. Do I need to bring my IC or passport on the day of the test? Are there other documents I will need to bring?
(A): You need to bring only your IC or passport on the day of the test
7. Am I able to pay cash or use my credit card to pay on the day of the test?
(A): No, all payments need to be made to us via Paynow when you confirm the appointment for the PCR Swab test.
8. How many days in advance should I make an appointment for this test?
(A): It depends on the requirements set by your destination country. Generally, it should be at least 48 to 72 hours prior to your flight.
9. If I start having flu symptoms like fever, cough etc just before the day of the test, can I still come for the appointment?
(A): No, you will need to do your PCR test at the Gleneagles Hospital 24-Hour Clinic.
10. What if my test result turns out positive?
(A): We will notify you and MOH will contact you with further instructions.
11. I have a 10 year child. Can your clinic do the PCR swab test for her?
(A): Our Clinic will only do the predeparture Covid 19 test for patients 13 years and above.
Types of Infections
- Adult Immunisation
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Bloodstream Infections
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Central Nervous System (CNS) infections
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dengue Fever
- Fever (Pyrexia) Of Unknown Origin
- Fungal Infection
- HIV Infection / AIDS
- Infection In Implants And Devices
- Infections Associated With Organ Transplants
- Infections In Pregnancy
- Infections Related To Impaired Immunity
- Infective Endocarditis
- Latent Tuberculosis
- Mycoplasma Infections
- Parasitic Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Travel Related Illnesses With A Focus On Infections
- Tropical Infections
- Typhoid Fever & Paratyphoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Viral Infections