Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and/or using the online portal services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, you must immediately discontinue your access to this website and/or use of the online services.
This website is owned by the Infectious Disease Specialists™ Group (IDS Group) and/its Affiliates including Infectious Disease Partners Pte Ltd, Infection & Vaccination Consultants Pte Ltd, Infection & Vaccination Centre Pte Ltd & Infectious Disease Clinic Pte Ltd.
USE OF WEBSITE
- that all content on the Web Site, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, applications, software, sound and other files and their selection and arrangement (“Web Site Content”) are the proprietary property of the IDS Group and its affiliates and all rights are reserved
not to use this Website in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights
- not to reproduce transmit, publish, broadcast, store, adapt, distribute, display, license, alter, hyperlink or otherwise use in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the IDS Group and/or its affiliates
- not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Web Site including not to insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof on any other website, or “mirror” or frame this website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this website on any other server, website or web page
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to IDS and/or its affiliates’ systems
- IDS and all other trademarks on this website, unless otherwise noted, are owned or licensed by IDS Group and/or its affiliates. Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this website are protected as the copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties of IDS and its affiliates. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website
The information and materials on this website are provided ‘As Is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, nonfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. This website may contain inaccuracies. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make any changes to the website any time without notice.
Under no circumstances shall IDS be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this website and/or using the online services.
By accessing this website, you assume full responsibility without limitation or qualification for the use of the information herein. Further, you agree that in no event will IDS and/or its affliates or any party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this site or any site linked to it be liable in any manner whatsoever for any decision, action or non-action taken based on information provided herein.
These terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer are subject to change and update at any time. By choosing to visit this site, you are bound by the terms set forth in this document and by such revisions as they are posted.
You hereby agree to indemnify and save IDS and/or its affiliates harmless against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by IDS and/or its affiliates in connection with or arising from (1) your access of this website and/or use of the online services, or (2) any other party’s access of this website and/or use of the online services using your user id and/or login password, or (3) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access, or (4) any other party’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access where such party was able to access this website and/or use the online services by using your user id and/or login password.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
This website is controlled, operated and administered by us in Singapore. By accessing this website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these Terms and Conditions of Access shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Your privacy is important to IDS Groups and its affiliates. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us through this website. This policy applies to all who visit our websites or use our online services.
We will only collect personal information from you for the purpose of giving you better service. Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information.
We may amend this policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IDS Group and/or its affiliates and you with respect to your use of our website. By accessing this website and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above
In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions shall, in whole or in part, be determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, the determination shall affect only the portion of the provision determined to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, and shall not affect the remainder of that provision in any way.